Privacy statement and accuracy of information on the website
All information on the website is correct to the best of our knowledge.
Data Protection Act 1998
The following statement, provided in accordance with the terms of the Data
Protection Act 1998, is to explain what we plan to do with any information
we collect when you use this website, and how you can ask for changes to
The principal activity of the website is to promote the services and products
of Spear Solutions Bournemouth.
Principal Contact: Garry Sibbald, Managing Director ,Spear Solutions Bournemouth.
( full details available on the "contact us" page).
- We provide visitors with anonymous access to our website. You can access
our web site home page and browse our site without disclosing any personal
- We do not collect any personal data from our visitors when they use our
- We do monitor visitor traffic on the website for statistical analysis.
Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors
or to post information to be accessed by others.
on our web site.
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information
automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources,
such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
Should you choose to contact us by email or by way of the website
contact forms, the following information should be borne in mind.
- By clicking submit on a web site form or opting to subscribe to newsletters,
you agree to the details you have given us being used in the ways described
- 1. We have obtained your consent to hold your data when you submit
our contact form or communicate with us by email, telephone and post.
- 2. The data we collect will be used for administration and analysis
and may will be viewed by members of staff.
- 3. You may opt out of receiving information. If you would prefer not
to receive any further communication from us, you can email us at any
time and ask to be removed from our lists.
- 4. You are entitled to request what data we hold and can ask to see
a copy of the information for it to be corrected if it is inaccurate.
We would be pleased to help with any queries in this regard.
please contact us via the telephone number or email address displayed on
the managing director of Spear Solutions Bournemouth:
Spear Solutions Bournemouth.
Bristol and West House
Post Office Road
T: 0044 (0)1202 258371
Spear solutions Bournemouth is a trading name of Active Internet Support